Learn how to build an SOC report and the important details that play a role in creating it for your unique organization.
You may be aware of the importance of SOC reports, the different types of reports, and how they can benefit your organization, but do you know the critical steps in building a SOC report? This whitepaper will walk you through each section of a SOC report.
- Section 1: Independent service auditor’s report
- Section 2: Management’s assertion regarding the effectiveness of its controls
- Section 3: Management’s description of its system and controls
- Section 4: Applicable trust services principles’ criteria and control activities
- Section 5: Other information provided
The DiSanto, Priest & Co. team is expert in all SOC reporting types and can ensure you’re effectively utilizing these reports to benefit your unique business.