William R. Pirolli
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree from Bryant University with a concentration in Accounting.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Currently the Chair of the Practitioners Planning Committee of the Practitioners/ Tech conference at Engage.
- Appointed to the Board of Directors of the Association of International Certified Professional Accountants and a member of the Public Accounting (AICPA) Board with a term beginning in October 2015 through May 2019.
- Served on the AICPA MAP Committee.
- Served on the AICPA Small Firm Advocacy Committee, AICPA Council.
- Served on the AICPA Nominating committee.
- Served on the AICPA Relations with the Bar Association Committee.
- Past Chair of The AICPA/PCPS Executive Committee, serving that committee for nine years.
- Past President of the RISCPA.
- Past President of the Central Rhode Island Chamber of Commerce.
Years of Experience