Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in psychology – Brown University.
- Master of Science degree in Accounting and Business Administration – Northeastern University.
- Master of Science in Taxation – Bryant University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Previously served as President, Vice President, and Treasurer at the Warwick Country Club.
- Previously served as an adjunct professor at Brown University, and has lectured for numerous professional organizations on such topics as business plan development, financial accounting for non-financial executives, and financial planning topics.
- Previously served as an instructor for Price Waterhouse & Co. in its National Audit Training Program.
Years of Experience