Robert A. D’Amico
CPA, CFP®, MST
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting graduating Summa Cum Laude – Bryant University.
- Master of Science in Taxation degree graduating magna cum laude – Bryant University.
- Certified Financial Planner designation.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the Financial Planning Association.
- Member of the Estate Planning Council of Rhode Island.
- Serves on the Advisory Board of the Accounting Department at Bryant University.
- A graduate of the Leadership Rhode Island – Beta II class as well as a member of their Finance Committee.
- Prior member of the Board of Directors of the March of Dimes Birth Defects Foundation – Rhode Island Chapter.
Years of Experience