Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – Bryant University.
- Master of Science in Taxation -Bryant University.
- Certified Financial Planner designation.
- Series 7 and 66 licenses.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Massachusetts Society of Certified Public Accountants (MSCPA).
- Recipient of the Providence Business News Forty under 40, Class of 2015.
- Member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- Currently serves as Chairman of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountant’s Federal and State Taxation Committee.
- Currently serves on the Board of Overseers for The Providence Children’s Museum. Served on The Providence Children’s Museum Board of Directors from April 2011 – April 2019 including multiple terms as Treasurer.
Years of Experience