Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – Bryant University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA).
- Current Board Member and Treasurer of the Rhode Island Manufacturers Association.
- Prior advisor to the Board of Directors, Project Alternative Ventures for At Risk Youth (AVARY), San Francisco, California.
- Prior Board Member, The Professional Services Council, Arlington, Virginia.
- Prior Board member, The Fairfax Symphony Orchestra, Fairfax, Virginia.
Years of Experience