Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting, graduating Summa Cum Laude – Bryant University.
- Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning – Bentley University.
- Master of Science in Taxation – Bryant University.
- Former member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) National Business Valuation Committee
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the National Association of Certified Valuation Analysts.
- Active Volunteer at the Nature Conservancy in Rhode Island.
- Past Trustee for the Town of East Greenwich Municipal Land Trust.
- Past member of the Finance Committee of Leadership Rhode Island.
- Past Board Member and Treasurer of Prevent Child Abuse RI.
Years of Experience