Director of International Tax, DiSanto, Priest & Co.
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – Western New
- Master of Science in Taxation – Bryant University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Previously led the international tax function for two U.S.-based Multinational Corporations ($12B and $4B) where he was responsible for international tax planning, compliance and tax audits.
- Member of the International Tax Planning Professionals and the Tax Effective Supply Chain Management Group.
Years of Experience
error: Content is protected !!