Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – Assumption College.
- Masters of Science in Business Administration degree – Johnson & Wales University.
- Graduate of the American Institute of Certified Public Accounts (AICPA) Leadership Academy.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the Institute of Certified Construction Industry Financial Professionals.
- Past member of RISPA’s Rhode Island Young Accountant Network.
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association’s (CFMA) Ocean State Chapter.
- Board member and Treasurer of the Westford Woods Homeowners Association.
- Past Treasurer and member of the Board of Governors of Warwick Country Club.
- Serves on the RISCPA’s Social and Philanthropic committee.
- Vice-President of the Warwick Boys and Girls Club board of directors.
Years of Experience