Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – University of Rhode Island.
- Master of Science in Taxation degree – Bryant University.
- Accredited in Business Valuations (ABV) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Accredited in Certified Financial Forensics (CFF) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the University of Rhode Island, College of Business Administration’s Advisory Council.
- Trustee for the University of Rhode Island Foundation.
- Member of the University of Rhode Island Foundation Audit Committee.
- Serves on the Professional Advisory Group and the Audit Committee at South County Hospital.
- Prior member of the AICPA Forensic & Litigation Services Committee; AICPA Family Law Task Force (2010-2013) and contributing author in the AICPA Forensic & Valuation Services Section 2013 Practice Aid “A CPA’s Guide to Family Law Services – 2nd Edition”.
- Prior board member for the RI New Leaders Project; Board member for the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants.
- Prior Chair of the RISCPA’s Business Valuation Committee.
- Prior Vice Chairman for the Town of South Kingstown Economic Development Committee.
Years of Experience