Gina M. DeVecchis
Principal, Director of the Estate, Trust, and Gift Department
CPA, PFS, MST
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – University of Rhode Island.
- Master of Science in Taxation – Bryant University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Chair of the Financial Planning and Literacy Committee.
- Chair of the Finance Committee at Girl Scouts of Southeastern New England.
- Past Chair and Treasurer for the Diabetes Foundation of Rhode Island.
- Past Treasurer for Family Service of Rhode Island.
Years of Experience
error: Content is protected !!