Frank T. Sciuto
CPA/PFS, CFP®, MST, MBA/MS
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in psychology –Providence College.
- Master Degrees in Business Administration and Accounting – Northeastern University.
- Master of Science in Taxation – Bryant University.
- Certified Financial Planner designation.
- Accreditation as a Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Maintains Series 7, 63, and 65 licenses.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the Institute of Certified Financial Planners.
- Member of the Financial Planning Association.
- Member of the Estate Planning Council.
- Serves on the Advisory Board of the Accounting Department at Bryant University.
- Member of the Board of Governors of The National Alumni Association of Providence College.
- Member of the Providence College Liberal Arts Honors Leadership Council.
- Serves on the Board of Advisors for the Audubon Society of Rhode Island.
Years of Experience
error: Content is protected !!