Frank F. Previti
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting -Washington & Lee University.
- Accredited in Certified Financial Forensics (CFF) by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants.
- Accredited in Certified Fraud Examination (CFE) by the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the AICPA’s Forensic and Valuation Services section.
- Member of both the national and local chapters of the Association of Certified Fraud Examiners.
- Member of the Board of Directors and Treasurer of the Steel Yard in Providence, Rhode Island.
Years of Experience