Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – Bryant University.
- Master of Science in Taxation degree – Bentley University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Served his country as an enlisted soldier in the United States Marine Corps and as an officer in the Rhode Island Army National Guard from 1985 – 1996.
- Board member and Treasurer Anglesea Homeowners Association.
- Past parish auditor, St. Rocco’s Catholic Church.
- Previously served as an adjunct professor at Brown University
Years of Experience