Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in Accounting – University of Rhode Island.
- Master of Science in Taxation – Bryant University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member Tax Executives Institute (TEI)
- Previously led the Global Tax function for a US- based multinational corporation ($5B net revenue), responsible for all aspects of income tax and indirect tax, tax accounting and tax examinations.
- University of Rhode Island, Accounting Advisory Board (since 2009)
Years of Experience
- 30+ years