Christopher D. Spagnole
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in financial accounting – Bryant University.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Habitat for Humanity of West Bay & Northern RI, Inc., Warwick, RI 2016 – present.
- Advisor to the Victoria Alviti Music Foundation, Smithfield, RI 2011 – present.
- Director for DiSanto Priest Charitable Foundation.
Years of Experience