Arthur Lambi, Jr., CPA, MST
Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degrees with a concentration in accounting – Rhode Island College and Community College of Rhode Island.
- Master of Science in Taxation degree – Bryant University.
- President of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA) – 2010/2011.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) and served as a member of its national governing body as a “Member of Council” – 2010/2011.
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Adjunct Professor of accounting, taxation, and personal finance at Rhode Island College – 1993 through 2011.
- Recipient of the “Rhode Island Top Ten Public Accountants” award by the National Academy of Public Accounting Professionals – 2015.
- Recipient of the “Rhode Island Accountant of the Year” award by the U.S. Small Business Administration – 2000.
- Recipient of the Rhode Island College “Accounting Alumni of the Year” award – 1997.
- Audit Committee Member of Crossroads Rhode Island.
- Member of the Providence and Northern Rhode Island Chambers of Commerce.
- Director for DiSanto Priest Charitable Foundation.
- Member of St. John Vianney Roman Catholic Church Finance Council and a weekly participant as a percussionist in the church music ministry.
- Elected to serve two terms as an At-Large Cumberland Rhode Island Town Councilor and member of the Finance Subcommittee – 2012 through 2016.
- Member of the Advisory Committee to the School of Management at Rhode Island College – 2003 through 2013.
- Elected Trustee of the North Cumberland Fire District – 2011.
- Coach for Cumberland’s Pop Warner Football teams – 2004 through 2007.
- Board Member and Treasurer of the Community College of Rhode Island Alumni Association – 2004 through 2006.
Years of Experience