With the growing global economy, more companies and individuals are conducting business and pursuing investment opportunities abroad. Whether you are expanding operations into or out of the United States, our international tax services team has extensive expertise and technical knowledge to assist you with navigating the unique tax planning and compliance challenges. We provide our clients with a wide range of international tax services to help you achieve your operational objectives and maximize the growth of your business.
At DiSanto, Priest & Co., our international tax services team works closely with our clients to help them understand and meet their tax compliance requirements. We provide proactive advice and support through our team of international tax experts and our global network of advisors.
Our International Tax Services include:
Inbound and Outbound Tax Planning & Compliance
- Choice of entity and business structuring matters
- U.S. anti-deferral rules including Subpart F and new GILTI regime
- Controlled foreign corporation matters
- U.S. reporting and tax compliance
- Export incentives including new FDII tax savings opportunities
- Repatriation planning
- Withholding tax at source matters
- Expatriate and inpatriate tax compliance
- Passive Foreign Investment Company matters (PFICs)
Transfer Pricing Planning & Compliance
- Planning, design, and implementation of pragmatic transfer pricing solutions
- Value chain analysis to ensure operational and tax alignment
- U.S. and foreign transfer pricing documentation
- Benchmarking services
- Tax audit support
DiSanto, Priest & Co. is an independent member of BKR International, a leading global association of independent accounting and business advisory firms representing the expertise of more than 160 member firms with over 500 offices in over 80 countries around the world.