About the Job
We are searching for individuals with 0-3 years of professional public accounting experience to join our tax department who will have the opportunity to work with privately owned businesses and high net worth individuals. This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. DiSanto, Priest & Co. is a well-respected public accounting firm that has been named by the Providence Business News as one of the Best Places to Work for 12 consecutive years.
- Preparation of complex individual, corporate, partnership, trust estate and gift tax
returns including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Assist in designing tax planning strategies for clients
- Conducting research of federal and state tax issues
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships including managing expectations and
- Bachelors in Accounting, MST a plus
- CPA certification preferable
- 0-3 years of experience in a tax role with a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProFx Tax, Engagement and Document a plus
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement.
In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term
disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.