About the Job
We are searching for individuals to join our team and serve in an entry level accounting role. This is an
excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. DiSanto,
Priest & Co. is a well-respected public accounting firm that has been named by the Providence Business
News as one of the Best Places to Work for eight consecutive years.
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership, trust estate and gift tax returns
- Assist in performance of audit, review and compilation engagements
- Conducting research of federal and state tax issues
- Bachelors or Master’s in Accounting
- CPA certification preferable
- 0-3 years of experience working in a public accounting firm
- Strong organizational skills
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProFx Tax, Engagement and Document a plus
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement.
In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term
disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.