About the Job
This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. This Senior Tax Accountant will work on closely held businesses and high net worth individuals. DiSanto, Priest & Co. is a well-respected public accounting firm that has been named by the Providence Business News as one of the Best Places to Work for eleven consecutive years.
- Preparation of complex individual, corporate, and partnership returns including multi-state and consolidated returns
- Review of tax returns completed by staff
- Assist in designing tax planning strategies for clients
- Conducting research of federal and state issues
- Managing, developing, training, and mentoring of staff
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships including managing expectations and meeting deadlines
- Bachelors in accounting, MST a plus
- CPA certification preferable
- 3+ years of experience in a tax role with a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProFx Tax, Engagement, and Document a plus
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement.
In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term
disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.