About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Senior Audit Accountant to join our growing audit and advisory services department. This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. DiSanto, Priest & Co. is a well-respected public accounting firm that has been named by the Providence Business News as one of the Best Places to Work for 12 consecutive years.
- Run client engagements from start to finish, which includes planning, executing, directing, and completing audits and other attestation engagements, while managing within budget
- Preparation and review of financial statements, workpapers, and audit programs
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff associates and interns on audit and review process
- Work with audit team to identify and resolve client issues discovered during audit process
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- Work closely with clients and staff to develop client and project risk assessments
- Assist partners and senior management on proposals and business development calls
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting; 150 credit hours of education; CPA certification preferred, but not required
- 2-4 years of progressive experience in public accounting delivering audit and attestation services
- Strong understanding of GAAP and GAAS
- Motivated self-starter with strong work ethic
- Strong leadership, training and mentoring skills
- Ability to work in teams and adapt to team dynamics
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize and manage multiple engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional Microsoft Office skills – in particular, Excel
- Experience with CCH Engagement and CCH Axcess Document a plus
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement.
In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term
disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.