Experience & Education
- Undergraduate degree with a concentration in accounting – Bryant University.
- Master of Science in Taxation degree – Bryant University.
- Series 66 license.
- Member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA).
- Member of the Rhode Island Society of Certified Public Accountants (RISCPA).
- Member of the Aurora Civic Association.
- Member of Alpine Country Club, where he previously served as Treasurer.
- Serves on the Board of Directors for Coastway Community Bank.
Years of Experience
For more information, please contact David DiSanto at (401) 921-2000.