For tax years beginning after December 31, 2017, the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act (TCJA) provides a new permanent deduction for domestic C-corporations that generate income from serving foreign markets. The deduction would reduce the federal tax rate on such income from 21% to 13.125% (increasing to 16.41% after 2025).Read More
Welcome to our Precious Metals Blog!
We’re committed to bringing you a regular dose of accounting goodness, geared towards your industry. But before you dive in, here is a little of the who, what, where, why and when regarding this blog.
- Who we are – at DiSanto Priest we recognize the need for specialization in the accounting industry. Precious Metals is one of six industries which we have identified as focus areas for our firm. Our other industry focuses include Technology, Real Estate and Construction, Commercial Fishing, Manufacturing, Distribution and Retail, and Professional Services. As with many of our clients, your Precious Metals business may cross over into our other verticals so be sure to sign up for those industry updates as well by viewing their respective pages.
- What we’re doing – our goal with this blog is to bring you timely accounting information that is relevant to your business.
- Where – whether you’re at your desk or on the road, our online content is downloadable as well as mobile-enabled to allow you access wherever you need it.
- Why we’re doing it – we’re in the information age. You need information and you need it now. As your trusted advisor we’re in the best position to provide you with the latest and greatest of the accounting industry. We want to do it in a way that allows you to gain an understanding of a topic and empowers you to take action.
- When – we plan to update our blog monthly. Stay tuned!