About the Job
We are searching for individuals with 0-3 years of professional public accounting experience to join our audit department. This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. DiSanto, Priest & Co. is a well-respected public accounting firm that has been named by the Providence Business News as one of the Best Places to Work for eleven consecutive years.
- Serving on audit teams completing corporate audits and reviews
- Under the supervision of more experienced staff, perform audit and review test work procedures
- Preparation of audit and review workpapers by performing both substantive and analytic procedures
- Establishing and maintaining client relationships showing ability to meet deadlines
- Bachelors in Accounting, MST or MPAc a plus
- CPA certification preferable, but not required
- 0-3 years of experience in an audit role with a public accounting firm
- Understanding of GAAP and GAAS; research capabilities
- Detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with CCH Engagement and CCH Axcess Document programs a plus
- Strong Excel skills
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement. In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.