About the Job
This is an excellent opportunity with a firm that values its employees and their professional growth. The Senior Tax Manager will work on closely-held businesses and high net worth individuals. DiSanto, Priest & Co. is a well-respected public accounting firm that has been named by the Providence Business News as one of the Best Places to Work for eleven consecutive years.
- Manage multiple engagements including compliance, consulting, and tax planning services
- Develop tax planning strategies for clients
- Serve as a lead in researching federal and state issues
- Manage financial performance of engagements including budgets, billings, and collections
- Develop and sustain excellent client relationships
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor senior and staff accountants
- Assist in managing internal tax department
- Contribute to marketing and business development activities
- CPA certification required, MST preferred
- 7+ years of experience in a tax role with a public accounting firm
- Strong technical tax skills and research capabilities
- Ability to effectively organize, prioritize, and manage multiple engagements
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with ProFx Tax, Engagement, and Document a plus
We have a strong commitment to our employees’ professional development and career advancement.
In addition to a flexible, casual work environment and culture, we offer excellent compensation and a
comprehensive benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, group life and long-term
disability insurance, 401(k) and Section 125 plans, and much more.